VeeamON 2018 will kick off in 5 days in Chicago and it’s beginning to look a lot like the premier conference for intelligent data management. To make sure that you’re fully equipped for the VeeamON conversation, whether you’re attending onsite or just engaging online, I prepared a short guide that will support your social media presence.
Social media channels to follow
There will be a lot happening during VeeamON 2018, from product announcements and the partners’ lounge, to networking and innovative breakout sessions. If you don’t want to miss a thing and engage with the community, follow our official social channels:
- Veeam Twitter account
- VeeamON Facebook page
- Veeam Software Facebook page
- VeeamON Instagram profile
- Veeam YouTube channel
- Veeam LinkedIn page
On these channels, you’ll find LIVE coverage of the event, including highlights of sessions, interviews, news and announcements. Moreover, at the end of each day, we’ll publish detailed daily recaps on the Veeam Blog.
You are welcome to post your own updates from the event on your social channels. For a consistent and neat online activity during VeeamON 2018, here are few best practices that will help you:
- Do use the official #VeeamON hashtag in all your VeeamON related posts
- Do re-share appropriate posts from other event participants and engage them in relevant discussions
- Do be conversational and informal
- Do post visual content – photos, videos
- Don’t post content depicting sexualized images, alcohol consumption and inappropriate behavior
- Don’t comment negatively about competitors, colleagues, partners or customers
- Don’t engage in arguments or use bad language
Besides the official #VeeamON hashtag, you can also include the #datamanagement hashtag. Additionally, I recommend you download the VeeamON 2018 mobile app to stay in touch with everything related to VeeamON (available for iOS and Android).
If you’re attending VeeamON onsite, we encourage you to announce it on your Twitter account and invite other users to meet you at the venue. See you in Chicago!